Vice President of Sales – Commercial Landscape Construction
Industry Leading Commercial Landscape Construction Company:
Has an immediate opening for a qualified Vice President of Sales ready to join one of the most successful companies in the industry. We are growing and expanding – Huge earnings potential
- Contracts will include both Commercial and Public Works projects.
- Sells Commercial and Public Works Landscape Construction Contracts
- Develops proposals, submits bids, and makes presentations in support of sales efforts.
- Creates plans and strategies for new business development
- Creates departmental budgets, strategic plans, and proven targeted sales initiatives
- Provides accurate and detailed sales forcasting
- Sets specific annual and quarterly sales goals
- Builds and manages existing sales team
- Defines, creates and manages sales training programs
- Devise new and innovative ways to market products and services
- Manage client expectations
- Build customer loyalty and relationships
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Salary: up to $200,000.00 (Significant upside with proprietary incentive plan)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package; 401k, Full Dental, Medical, Sicktime, PTO
Compan Culture and Highlights:
- State of the art facilities .
- Annual incentive/ bonus programs.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
Competencies / Skills:
- Results oriented and strong relationship builder
- Advanced Marketing, Branding and Positioning skills – Links Marketing efforts to sales outcomes
- Developed technical skills – running reports, sales presentations
- Seasoned Business Accumen
- Strong Organizational and Planning skills
- Interpersonal Skills – Collaborative team builder – Leads by example
Qualifications, Education , Experience:
- Minimum 5 years Sales / Marketing experience in Public works / Commercial Landscape Construction
- Must have quanitative track record of previous sales and business development success.
- Previous employment Recommendation letters and references
Email resume to LCS: Response within 2 business days
or call Christine at 760 212 5597
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org