Superintendent – Commercial Landscape/Construction Company (2)
Industry Leading Commercial / Construction Landscape Company:
Due to growth – Immediate opening for an experienced Superintendent ready to join one of the most progressive teams in the industry! Show your leadership skills through management of clients, field personnel and administration.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of all aspects of Landscape construction and be able to effectively manage a team. If you are looking for a great team environment – where you add value and the company values you! A company where you can grow your career – we want to hear from you!
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Supervise multiple landscape projects
- Read and follow plans, material lists, and guidlines while meeting necessary timelines
- Assist field employees with technical tasks
- Ensure job site quality – By meeting or exceeding clients expectations and company standards
- Conduct field training of landscape contruction personnel
- Directing and scheduling field employees – Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations
- Mediate personnel, equipment and customer challenges under direction of management
- Promptly review and approved daily timesheets submitted by Foreman for accuracy and completeness
- Enforce all company and client safety policies and procedures
- Submit change order requests toestimating department for processing
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – company events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $85k – $95k (Depending on level of experience)
- Bonus incentive program
- Paid Vacation – 1 week yr. 1, 2 weeks yr. 2 – will continue to accrue
- Sick Pay
- Medical benefits package
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card, Lap Top and iPhone
- Landscape Construction Industry Experience – 2 years minimum.
- 1+ year in a leadership role (Construction Foreman or Superintendent)
- Two or Four year degree in Landscape, Horticulture, or related study is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Clean DMV
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Experienced Landscape Professionals only need apply
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information or call LCS: 669 256 1909
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!