Sr. Project Operations Manager – Commercial Landscape Construction
Senior Project Operations Manager
The Standard in Commercial Construction Landscape – 50 years strong!
- Strategic Exponential Growth
- Entrepreneurial Company Culture
- Team Oriented
The Senior Project Operations Manager is an upper level management position, collaborates with the executive staff and works in conjunction with the General Superintendent. Includes everything that is involved in running project management and construction operations internally.
The SPOP is the company’s primary point of contact with the client for multiple construction projects and oversees timely preparation and delivery of all required submittal documentation.
Maintains accurate records for all phases of contract administration including budgets, schedules, RFI’s, change orders, transmittals, submittals, etc.
Track and report job costs regularly to ensure labor, material and equipment costs are at or under budget, and work to identify and resolve potential overages.
Field Operations – Project Management – Safety – Employee Development – Personnel management of PM’s and Assistant PM’s – Relationship Management
- Clear & Concise Communication
- Energetic, Professional Demeanor
- Highly Detailed & Organized
- Reliable, Dependable & Punctual
- Flexible & Takes Initiative
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Ethical Conduct
- Proven Leadership Skills
- Salary – $130,000 – $150,000
- Annual Revenue Bonus Program
- Medical – Blue Cross, company pays 75%
- Company Vehicle – New Ford Truck or equivalent & Gas Card
- Company Credit Card
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top / IPad
- Two Week Vacation
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, operations management, business management, horticulture or equivalent and 5-7 years previous project management, experience, scheduling and real-time operations management.
- Experience in construction and pre-construction environment.
- Experience supervising, coaching and developing staff.
- Must have strong organizational skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- MS Project, CAD and or accounting (SAGE) software is preferred
*Qualified Professionals – Submit Resume; Response within 2 business days
*Complete job description available upon contacting LCS, Inc.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org