Sr. Director of Construction Projects – Commercial Landscape
AWARD WINNING – COMMERCIAL CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Sr. Director of Construction Projects ready to join the most Progressive and Enterprising executive team in the industry!
Define your leadership and management skills while working within the executive team!
The Sr. Director of Construction Projects is an executive position that will report directly to the CEO – Responsible for managing and overseeing all landscape construction and its managers, ensuring that the portfolio is an increasing profit center.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Managing up to 8 Construction Managers to increase revenue and profitability.
- Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations for the Landscape Construction division.
- Responsible for all performance reporting (gross profit, project budgets)
- Establishes business plans and objectives.
- Recommends, supervises, trains and evaluates all related construction division employees.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Executive training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $155k – $170k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Relocation Services for Qualified Candidate.
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 10 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- Four year degree in related field i.e Construction mgmt, Horticulture – preferred
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Or Call LCS: 760 212 5597 between 10am-2pm PST
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!