Senior Construction Project Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
Outstanding PM Opportunity!
Award Winning – COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Senior Project Manager – Landscape Construction Division ready to join an established company with most Progressive and Enterprising team in the industry.
Define your leadership and budget management skills while working on award winning projects and Marquis accounts.
The Senior Project Manager is the company’s “Management Representative” financially responsible for the successful/profitable completion of his/her projects. The Senior Project Manager is to manage and control the scope of work defined in the project contract documents, as well as the establishment and maintenance of effective professional working relationships with the Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors,Vendors, Inspectors, and Peers.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Develop and Maintain Strong Team relations through clear, defined leadership.
- Manage existing project team (Superintendent, Estimator, Purchasing, and outside resources) in all aspects of project development and completion.
- Schedule,coordinate and supervise all construction projects ensuring production, quality and budget controls.
- Manage all project communication including submittals, change orders, RFI, T&M, memorandums, meeting minutes and revisions.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Foster cooperation with Estimators, Business Developers, other administrative staff and Executive team to ensure responsive concern for client needs and expectations.
- Coordinate with the Purchasing department for Procurement of Materials and Equipment
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, dedicated Company Culture – state of the art facilities.
- Career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in landscape practices.
- Salary: $115k – $130k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including 401k
- Company Vehicle
- Relocation Candidates are welcome to apply.
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 5 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- Strong operational experience required
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Only Landscape Professionals need apply.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com