Regional Branch Manager – Commercial Landscape
REINVEST in your career – With a company that has limitless possibilities!
Immediate Regional Branch Management Opportunity with one of the most respected, successful, Commercial Landscape Companies in the country.
Provide leadership, direction, and goals for multiple branches within the region. Responsible for the continuing success of multiple large branches within the region by improving profitability, streamlining operations, improving sales, controlling costs, and building quality.
- Develops and implements strategic regional plans to meet corporate goals and objectives.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Reviews P&L’s and Financial Statements regularly.
- Hire, train, develop, and coach Branch Managers.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Regularly visits jobs to ensure that the supervisors understand the job and track it properly.
- Regularly visits jobs to perform quality inspections to insure the Company standards.
- Creates relationships with clients to accomplish the Company’s mission.
- Adheres and enforces all Company Safety policies and procedures.
- Works with Branches to insure most efficient use of Capital Budget
- Salary $100,000 – $120,000 / commensurate with experience
- Full Medical Benefits
- Bonus Incentive based on retained revenue
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Dynamic Company Culture
- A minimum of five to seven (5-7) years experience managing branch operations including personnel, sales and financial management in the landscape industry.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to interact with both Clients and internal management team.
- B.S. or B.A. Four-year university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Email Resume to LCS, Inc. – Response within two business days
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org