Regional Office Manager – Commercial Landscape Company.
GET ON BOARD WITH A CAREER OF A LIFETIME! $450 MILLION COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE CO.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, professional Region Office Manager – To join the Pacific Northwest team and lead the Region business by running the back – office functions.
The ideal person must be a true business partner and create and maintain a positive, professional working environment that reflects the organization’s mission, vision and values.
*This position will include occasional travel to other branch locations within assigned Washington Region
- Create, develop and maintain all office operations, workflow and procedures.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurements.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Fiscal Responsibilities
- Contract Administration
- Human Resource’s
- Salary: $85,000 – $90,000
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401k
- PTO, Vacation Pay, Family Leave
- Dynamic Company Culture
- Long Term Career Path Opportunity
Qualifications / Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field, or 5-7 years related work experience
- Bi-Lingual; English/Spanish preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge and understanding for general accounting practices
- Strong internal and external customer service
- Ability to demonstrate a positive working attitude and contribute to a culture of excellence
- Effective oral and written communication
PLEASE SEND RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com