Senior Project Manager – Commercial Construction Landscape Company (9)
Established – COMMERCIAL COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Project Manager – Landscape Construction Division ready to join an established 30 plus year company with most Progressive and Enterprising team in the industry.
The Project Manager is the company’s “Management Representative” financially responsible for the successful/profitable completion of his/her projects. The Project Manager is to manage and control the scope of work defined in the project contract documents, as well as the establishment and maintenance of effective professional working relationships with the Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors,Vendors, Inspectors, and Peers.
Project Managers are responsible for leading both the office staff and field staff in the construction of the entire project
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Develop and Maintain Strong Team relations through clear, defined leadership.
- Manage existing project team (Superintendent, Estimator, Purchasing, and outside resources) in all aspects of project development and completion.
- Schedule,coordinate and supervise all construction projects ensuring production, quality and budget controls.
- Manage all project communication including submittals, change orders, RFI, T&M, memorandums, meeting minutes and revisions.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Foster cooperation with staff and Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure responsive concern for client needs and expectations.
- Work with the Purchasing department for Procurement of Materials and Equipment
- Manages tools, equipment, and all capital equipment
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Executive training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits Package including Vision and Dental
- Company Vehicle
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 5 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- Degree in Ornamental Horticulture or related field
- Strong administraive skills
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Only Landscape Professionals need apply.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com