Operations Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
Established – COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Operations Manager ready to join a Progressive and Enterprising team in the landscape industry.
Define your leadership and budget management skills with a company that will grow with you.
Summary: Must be an energetic LEADER and self-starter who demonstrates initiative
The Operations Manager is responsible to oversee and direct daily operations of commercial, municipal /government, and residential accounts, as well as – Maintenance, Custom Install, Irrigation & Water Management, and Tree divisions. The position will have direct responsibility for Operations Management and Account Management functions, and in an overall sense for the Field Operations and Customer Satisfaction outcomes which they are responsible for. The Operations Manger is responsible for P&L in each division. The position will work closely with Sales/Business Development to plan, forecast, and deliver revenue and profit growth. The Operations Manager is responsible to provide direction and leadership to ensure effective operations, complete customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable growth.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Develop and Maintain Strong Team relations through clear, defined leadership.
- Act as an effective intermidiary between the customers and account managment
- Schedule,coordinate and supervise all construction projects ensuring production, quality and budget controls.
- Manages a customer follow-up schedule that is appropriate for each division.
- Develops and implements marketing strategies aimed at attracting new business, and competitive conversions.
- Pro-actively identifies areas of opportunity to increase account growth and increase revenue.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Foster cooperation with staff and Project Managers and Account Managers to ensure responsive concern for client needs and expectations.
- Travel may include; site visits on a regular basis, ride-alongs with account mgmt.,customer appts., an occassional trade show, or training conference.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Executive training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $75k – $85k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, Including 401k
- Company Vehicle
- Relocation Services for Qualified Candidate.
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 5 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- Strong administraive skills
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Only Landscape Professionals need apply.
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com