Landscape Regional Account Manager
We are a 30 year plus, Full Service Landscape Company, servicing San Diego County –
Our Team is Collaborative, Talented, and has a committed passion to creating an inspired supportive work environment for all of our employees.
We have an immediate opening for – Regional Account Manager
- If you have passion for the Green Industry
- If you are driven to succeed and build a long-term career
- If you want to be part of a collaborative, dynamic Team of professionals
We Want to Hear From You!!
The Regional Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to represent the company to the customer and manage the customer relationship. The objective of a Regional Account Manager is to turn customers into advocates by building trust and exceeding their expectations.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for selling enhancement work and is responsible for a portfolio of commercial landscape maintenance accounts ranging from $500,000 to $1,200,000 per year.
- Salary – $75,000 – $85,000; Commensurate with experience
- Retention and Sales Bonus Programs – $10-15,000 avg. Additional income
- Medical Benefits / Dental and Vision
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay
- Dynamic and Supportive Company Culture
- Long Term Career Path Opportunity
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- B.S. in Horticulture or Business preferred, plus 2-4 years of experience in customer service and leadership experience within the green industry or equivalent experience.
- A strict sense of organization and time management
- Proficient in maintenance & construction enhancement estimating and pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bi Lingual Spanish a Plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel and Outlook
LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS ONLY NEED APPLY
CANDIDATES PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com