Landscape Maintenance Manager (4)
Landscape Maintenance Manager
- Ensure job site quality – By meeting or exeeding clients expectations and company standards.
- Directing and scheduling field employees – Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations.
- Manages and maintains all administrative and record keeping systems.
- Responsible for direct contact with property managers and facilitates all recommendations, budgets and proposals.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Environmentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $75k – $85k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidate.
- Annual Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Industry Experience 3 years minimum.
- Two or Four year degree in Landscape, Turf, Horticulture, or related study is a plus, but not required
- Leadership and experience in commercial maintenance/enhancement contracts will be given priority.
- Valid drivers license and Clean DMV are required.
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Email resume – Response within 2 business days.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org