Construction / Maintenance Estimator – Commercial Landscape Company
LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION / MAINTENANCE ESTIMATOR
Established, Growing, Commercial Landscape Company – Hiring Construction / Maintenance Estimators!
LOOKING TO UP YOUR GAME IN THE LANDSCAPE INDUSTRY?
A PRODUCTION MANAGER?
A PURCHASING ASSISTANT?
A PROJECT ENGINEER?
AN ACCOUNT MANAGER?
THEN THIS MAY BE YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO GET TRAINED BY THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY !!
A landscape maintenance estimator provides bidding and costs estimating on various public works, commercial, and private bidding opportunities.
ESSENTIALS / BENEFITS:
- Salary – $75,000 – $85,000
- Health insurance
- A 401k retirement account with company matching
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick days
- Company vehicle
- Computes itemized cost factors, prepare estimates used for management purposes such as budgeting, purchasing, planning, and scheduling work. Prepares “take-off” reports by counting, pricing, analyzing, and summarizing information, assures product quality by using proven estimating method
- Prepares bids, selects vendors, sub-vendors, and/or subcontractors. Determines cost-effectiveness – distributes the request for quotes and does an appropriate follow-up; responsible for creating a bid project in company software.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge Areas: principles, methods, and procedures associated with landscape construction, landscape installation and maintenance, and/or hardscape estimating, materials; subcontractors and suppliers.
- Detail Oriented; perform complex mathematical operations.
ONLY LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONL NEED
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com