HR Manager – Human Resources
Join One of the most established, fastest growing, Commercial Landscape Companies!
We have an immediate opening for an HR Manager
The HR Manager is involved with all aspects of the organization and will have contact with all employees. This is a great opportunity for someone to significantly impact company culture, grow as a Senior HR Professional and become part of a team that thrives in this fast paced and challenging but rewarding industry.
- Competitive salary ($95k-110k) dependent on experience.
- Beginning accrual rate of 10 days of PTO.
- Holiday Pay plus your birthday as a floating holiday.
- Medical and Dental insurance with company contribution.
- Life (up to $150k) and LTD fully paid by company.
- A partial company match with savings fund.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan fully sponsored by the company.
- 401k option is also available.
- Educational assistance as it relates to the position.
- Flexible Spending Account and Commuter Benefit.
- Company cell phone provided.
- Fast track pass provided if needed for commuting purposes.
With support and direction from the CFO and CEO, the HR Manager has strategic and administrative ownership in tasks and areas of Benefits Administration, Full Cycle Recruiting, Safety Program, Employee Relations, Company Policy, Legal/Labor Compliance, Reporting and special projects. The HR Manager will lead the HR team comprised of an HR Assistant/Receptionist and Safety Officer.
- Bi Lingual – Spanish / English
- 5 years of HR experience
- 2 years of HR Supervisory or Management experience
- 1 year working within construction industry – Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- MS Office proficient
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of local, state and federal laws
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org