General Superintendent – Commercial Construction Landscape Company
Our company is expanding! We are ready to hire a General Superintendent to become an integral part of our continued success!
Ideal candidates thrive in a fast-paced work environment with daily challenges and accomplishments. Knowledge of all aspects of landscape construction and experience managing a team of 100 + field staff are a must. Will report to the Operations Manager.
If you are looking for a dynamic culture and a work environment that values your contributions – Apply Now!
- Trains, evaluates and promotes field personnel in the performance of landscape construction services
- Oversight of all ongoing projects, commercial and public works
- Inspects all field work; analyzes and resolves problems with Superintendents assigned to each project
- Manages labor force to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintains accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updates production tracking reports and generates other related reports as needed
- Responsible for dispatch of labor, materials and equipment to job sites
- Manages equipment utilized on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensures that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, within budget and on schedule
- Meets and exceeds the expectations and requirements of external and internal customers – working with staff to ensure same
- Works collaboratively with others; fosters a positive “people oriented” environment
- Evaluates employee safety data and promotes safe work practices or conditions; ensures employees attend weekly safety meetings
- Demonstrates role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
General Superintendent Qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with landscape, concrete, irrigation and construction production techniques
- Minimum of 5 years managing and leading construction production teams
- Bilingual (Spanish) highly preferred
- Expert knowledge of construction tools, machinery and equipment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent in experience will be considered
- Strong work ethic – ownership
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Computer skills in MSOffice and quick-study on other proprietary software
- Salary $125,000 – $140,000
- Annual Bonus
- Medical Benefits
- Company Vehicle
- Promote from within Company culture
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com