Entry Level Commercial Landscape Account Manager
Established, Industry Leading Commercial Landscape Company:
Immediate opening – Join one of the most progressive teams in the industry! Show your leadership skills through management of field personnel.
Ideal candidates will have knowledge of all aspects of Landscape Maintenance practices, excellent communication skills and be able to effectively lead and manage multiple teams / crews with mutiple accounts.
This is an excellent career step for maintenance production managers!
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Supervise multiple landscape maintenance accounts
- Read and follow plans, material lists, and guidlines while meeting necessary timelines
- Assist field employees with technical tasks
- Ensure job site quality – By meeting or exceeding clients expectations and company standards
- Conduct field training of landscape maintenance personnel
- Directing and scheduling field employees – Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations
- Mediate personnel and equipment challenges
- Team development
- Enforce all company and client safety policies and procedures
- Production; scheduling and time cards
- Ensure company non negotiables are followed; Green Grass, Pretty Flowers, No Weeds, No Trash, No dead Plants, Irrigation.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – company events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $55k – $65k (Depending on level of experience)
- Paid Vacation – 1 week yr.1, 2 weeks yr. 2 – will continue to accrue
- Sick Pay
- Medical benefits package
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card, Lap Top and iPhone
- Landscape Maintenance Industry Experience – 2 years minimum.
- Strong Irrigation skills
- 1+ year in a leadership role (Crew Foreman or Production Manager)
- Two or Four year degree in Landscape, Horticulture, or related study is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Clean DMV
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
- Professional References
Experienced Lanscape Professionals only need apply
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Or Call LCS: 669 256 1909
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com