Enhancement / Account Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
Enhancement Manager / Account Manager
Established in 1986, we are the largest and fastest-growing commercial landscape Construction / Maintenance company in the country.
We now have over 250 locations in almost all 50 states, and we continue to expand to reach more clients
- Strategic Exponential Growth
- Collaborative Company Culture
- Career Trajectory – Build Your Future!
The Enhancement Manager is responsible for the supervision of the extra billable projects, including but not limited to planting, irrigation, and hardscape enhancements of both current and potential landscape maintenance accounts. Enhancement Managers are responsible for exceeding customer expectations, job profitability through preparation of competitive proposals and efficient management and driving new enhancement opportunities.
- Salary – $60,000 – $70,0000 / Plus Commission
- Bonus Program!
- Medical Benefits
- Company Vehicle & Gas Card
- Cell Phone
- Lap Top / IPad
- Two Weeks paid Vacation
- Partner with Maintenance Account Managers and their clients to recommended and propose site improvements.
- Assist with development of long-term budgets.
- Negotiate enhancement proposals.
- Schedule, coordinate, and supervise enhancement projects, ensuring production, quality and budget controls.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures.
- Foster cooperation with staff and Maintenance Account Managers to ensure responsive concern for client needs and expectations.
- Develop a quality production team through leadership and hand-on training of crew.
- BS Degree in Horticulture or Business Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in landscape maintenance required
- Ability to develop strong client and employee relations.
- Hands on approach to tasks management, employee and customer interaction.
- Strong time management, organizational skills and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to meet critical deadlines with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Responsive to client’s needs and request – build customer rapport.
- Bi – Lingual in Spanish a Plus
Qualified Professionals – Submit Resume; Response within 2 business days
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com