Director of Landscaping – Beverly Hills Estate
Unique Opportunity – Director of Landscaping
Exclusive Beverly Hills Estate – We are seeking a highly experienced Full-Time “Director of Landscaping” to manage the day-to-day operations of a 10acre Native Botanical Garden Estate in Beverly Hills.
The Director of Landscaping opportunity is unique, challenging and rewarding. Working in concert with your team members you will be both the custodian and consultant to the estate owner’s grand vision of this extraordinary Beverly Hills Estate
As the Director, you will focus on the highest standards of landscape maintenance and horticultural excellence, while also prioritizing a safe and confidential work environment for occupants and employees. It is critical that the Director of Landscaping has excellent leadership, organization, and communication skills to bring all short-term and long-term goals to fruition.
- Salary: $80,000 – $120,000 / Commensurate with Experience
- Benefits: Full Medical and Dental, Vision, Disability, 401k, Matching of retirement funds
- Company Vehicle: Use of Vehicle
- Education: Paid Continuing Education
- Oversight of all landscape maintenance of the property (both hardscape and soft-scape) ensuring the property is at all times in pristine condition
- Continuous improvement of all aspects of the estate grounds, operations and team; maintained at the highest standards
- Timely and efficiently coordinating new projects with the residence manager, accurately conveying plans and goals to the crew members implementing them, and ensuring safe operations
- Works with Estate Manager in human resources to perform employee evaluations and employee performance development
- A minimum 10 years of field experience and 5 years in landscape management
- B.S. or A.S. Horticulture preferred; will consider equivalent in experience
- QAL California Qualified Applicator Certification pesticide license (or obtain one)
- Extensive irrigation design and operation expertise (we use Maxicom)
- English and Spanish fluency is a must – both oral and written
- Excellent organization Skills; Reporting, Spread Sheets
- Hands-on field supervision to model best practices and to assist with training
- Competency in managing bidding vendor contracts, controlling costs, accounting
- Commitment to remain current on latest technology/ best practices in grounds management
- A California driver’s license and clear driving record
Christine Kratcoski, LCS, Inc. (PH 760 212 5597 or Christine@explorelcs.com)
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com