Director of Landscape Maintenance
Join an established 30 year, award winning, Full Service Landscape Company – Immediate opening for – Director of Landscape Maintenance.
Lead a large, growing and prominent property management team!
The Director is the key strategist in establishing the company as a top tier presence in the marketplace.
- Financial reporting and results analysis
- Business development and client retention
- People development and training
- Field operations,
- Standard operating procedures, development and implementation.
- $125,000 – $150,000; Commensurate with experience
- Bonus Program
- Full Medical Benefits / Dental and Vision
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay
- Dynamic and Supportive Company Culture
- Long Term Career Path Opportunity
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- B.S. in Horticulture, Agriculture or Business preferred, plus 7+ years of experience in customer service and leadership experience within the green industry or equivalent experience.
- A strict sense of organization and time management
- Network with and facilitate the networking of large groups of company personnel with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace.
- Proficient in maintenance & enhancement estimating and pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bi Lingual a Plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel and Outlook
LANDSCAPE PROFESSIONALS ONLY NEED APPLY
CANDIDATES PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com