Director of Field Operations – Commercial Landscape Construction (3)
ESTABLISHED – FULL SERVICE COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPE COMPANY:
Immediate opening for a qualified Director of Field Operations ready to join a Progressive and Enterprising team in the landscape industry.
The Director of Field Operations is responsible to oversee and direct daily field operations of Commercial Landscape Construction Projects – Ensuring complete customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable growth for the company.
*Must posses exceptional technical field knowledge of all Landscape Practices
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Develop and Maintain Strong Team relations through clear, defined leadership and interpersonal skills
- Reports diectly to the COO
- Act as an effective intermidiary between the customers, field staff and Division Managers.
- Schedule,coordinate and supervise all construction projects ensuring production, quality, safety and budget controls including financial reporting.
- Develops and implements competitive strategies and practices for field operations.
- Provide Technical field support
- Pro-actively identifies areas of opportunity to increase account growth and increase revenue.
- Process timely billing and job costing data, and correlate with standard estimating procedures
- Travel may include; site visits on a regular basis, ride-alongs with account mgmt.,customer appts., an occassional trade show, or training conference.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Executive training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $100k – $135k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package – Full Medical, Including 401k
- Company Vehicle
- Relocation Services for Qualified Candidate.
- Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Commercial ‘Landscape’ Industry Experience – 7 years minimum / Project Managment – Operational Managment.
- BS in Ornamental Horticulture or Related Fields
- Strong administraive skills
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Professional References required.
- Clean DMV is required.
- Windows – Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Only Landscape Professionals need apply.
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Or Call LCS: 669 256 1909
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com