CEO – Landscape Construction Company
After 35 years in business, we are one of the leading, family-owned Full – Service Landscape Construction Company’s in greater South West Texas.
Our determination for excellence and strategic growth has taken us this far. We now seek a new addition to our family of executives to further advance our success.
An ideal match is an experienced CEO to oversee the day-to-day operations of our Landscape company, while guiding us to an optimum level of production. He or She must be ready to enhance the company culture, provide inspired leadership to the executive team, establish a great working relationship with the entire staff and set a course for the company’s mission.
This CEO will use his/her Expertise to collaborate with the Executive Staff / Owners to Shape vision, and move the company forward to increased long-term profitability.
- Salary – $175,000 – $250,000
- Medical Care Plan – paid 100%
- Bonus – Company Growth % Increase
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provides leadership and vision to all aspects of the company – Ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
- Driving force behind sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals and objectives
- Act as the primary spokesperson for the company
- Develop and implement operational and strategic policies
- Create a company culture that promotes outstanding performance and positive morale
- Oversee the company’s fiscal activity by working with the CFO
- Assure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations
- Work with the executive team to determine a plan for short and long – term goals
- Build alliances and partnerships with strategic organizations
- Execute and Manage potential Strategic business Acquisitions
- Work with the human resource department / recruiting staff when necessary
Background Profile / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline or MBA.
- Must provide quantitative profit impact results from previous executive roles
- Must possess beneficial industry relationships
- 5 years of successful experience as a VP or CEO within a $20 million plus Landscape Construction Company
- 10 – 15 years of experience working within Landscape Companies and/or Facilities Companies in another executive role
- Experience with Scaling all aspects of a Landscape Construction Company
- Experience with proven strategies to drive profitability
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet, cash flow management and financial budgeting
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, department heads, partners, and the workforce
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management
- Experience with corporate governance
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate
- Proven growth strategies in all areas of a Landscape Construction Company
- Effective Negotiation and Business Development skills
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Corporate Business Structuring and Organization skills
- High Level of Professionalism in all areas of the Organization
- Developed Financial and Analytical Management skills
- Experience with acquisitions is a Plus
PLEASE SEND RESUME – RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HRS.
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org