Business Development Manager – Construction
Invest In your Future!
Immediate opening for a Business Development Manager – Join one of the largest established landscape construction companies in California.
The Business Development Manager maintains and cultivates current client base; develops new business contacts; monitors and increases capture rate; develops and executes an annual sales plan that targets a diverse and profitable portfolio; tracks all proposals, contacts, and leads; conducts sales forecasting; achieves sales goals and develops Marketing Plans.
- Salary $90,000 – $120,000
- Plus – Commission Plan
- Medical Benefits / Dental and Vision
- Company Car
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay
- Long Term Career Path Opportunity
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- Four – year Business degree preferred and or 3+ years of Landscape / Construction sales.
- Marketing: Increases market share by active participation in trade and professional organizations; plans and executes the marketing plan/calendar; identifies and optimizes business opportunities and associations; develops, communicates and promotes company brand image; conducts market research.
- Negotiating: Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations; settles differences with minimal dispute; can reach concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
- Customer Service: Consistently exceeds customer expectations; keeps customers well-informed, listens to them attentively, and addresses their concerns; enacts a personal approach to customer service.
- Computer Proficient with Sales Software and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel and Outlook
Only Landscape Professionals Need Apply – Response within 2 Business days
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org