Assistant Project Manager, Commercial Landscape Construction
Industry Leading Commercial, Full-Service Landscape Company:
Immediate opening for a qualified Assistant Project Manager – Great toe-in-the door opportunity for a driven landscape professional seeking a career path to Project Manager or Project Engineer with an established industry leading company.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
This position is an entry level management position.The Assistant PM candidate would come from a General Contracting or Specialty Contracting background or Landscape Office Manager, Landscape Estimator, Landscape Purchasing Assistant or Agent.Typical projects range from $100,000 to $1,000,000
Responsibilities would include assisting in the following;
- Overseeing the profit and loss reports
- Process Flows
- Closeout and overall quality assurance of tract homes, business parks, streets, slopes, and public area landscaping.
- Knowledge in the areas of; irrigation, hardscape installation, erosion control, Southern California plant identification.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $50k – $60k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Laptop, iPhone,
- Exceptional Opportunity to grow your career
- Ideal candidate preferably holds a bachelors degree or has equivalent experience in horticulture, landscape architecture
- Industry Experience 2 + years actively assisting in contractual – purchasing,staging, customer relations on large projects.
- Advanced proficiency in Mac OS and Mac adapted software preferred
- Clean DMV
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org