Account Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
Industry Leading Commercial, Full – Service Landscape Company:
Immediate opening for a qualified Account Manager ready to join one of the most progressive team in the industry! Show your leadership skills through management of clients, team members, and administration.
The Account Manager ensures and strengthens relationships, demonstrates ownership and strong customer service by managing the operations of large commercial contracts and homeowners’ association maintenance contracts.
They are also responsible for ongoing communication with the property manager and site manager. The Account Manager is the horticultural professional responsible for decisions that protect and enhance the health and vigor of the landscape, as well as encourages positive landscape investments.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Ensure job site quality – By meeting or exeeding clients expectations and company standards.
- Directing and scheduling field employees – Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations.
- Manages and maintains administrative and record keeping systems.
- Responsible for direct contact with property managers and facilitates all recommendations, budgets and proposals?.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Employee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Environmentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $70k – $80k (Depending on level of experience)
- 3% commission on all enhancements sold
- Paid Vacation – 1 week yr. 1, 2 weeks yr. 2, and accrual increase every year thereafter
- Sick Pay
- Medical – Kaiser 50% paid; including dental with Delta Premier –
- 401k with 3% employee match
- Company car – 2016 Ford Escape
- Fuel Card, Lap Top and iPhone
- Industry Experience – 2-3 years minimum.
- Two or Four year degree in Landscape, Horticulture, or related study is a plus, but not required
- Leadership and experience in commercial maintenance/enhancement contracts will be given priority.
- Valid drivers license is required.
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Contact LCS – Landscape Career Search for more information:
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
Or Call LCS: 669 256 1909
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org