Account Manager – Commercial Landscape Company (9)
Industry Leading Commercial, Full-Service Landscape Company:
Immediate opening for a qualified Landscape Manager for Maintenance ready to join the most progressive team in the industry! Show your leadership skills through management of clients, employees and administration.
The Landscape Manager ensures and strengthens relationships, demonstrates ownership and strong customer service by managing the operations of large commercial contracts and homeowners’ association maintenance contracts.
*Complete job description and company information will be provided upon contact with LCS
- Ensure job site quality – By meeting or exeeding clients expectations and company standards.
- Directing and scheduling field employees – Providing direction, goals and efficiency of operations.
- Manages and maintains all administrative and record keeping systems.
- Responsible for direct contact with property managers and facilitates all recommendations, budgets and proposals.
Company Culture and Highlights:
- Dynamic, Progressive Company Culture – events, state of the art facilities.
- Industry leading training programs for career development and advancement within the company.
- Emplyee incentive programs designed to increase performance and productivity.
- Continually reinvesting in company equipment – New vehicles, field equipment and supplies.
- Green Practices – Enviromentally conscientious in our landscape practices.
- Salary: $80k – $92k (Depending on level of experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package.
- Relocation Assistance for Qualified Candidate.
- Annual Bonus Incentive Plan.
- Industry Experience 3-5 years minimum.
- Two or Four year degree in Landscape, Turf, Horticulture, or related study is a plus, but not required
- Leadership and experience in commercial maintenance/enhancement contracts will be given priority.
- Valid drivers license and Clean DMV are rerquired.
- Bi-Lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Outlook, Excel, Word – Must have above average computer skills.
Email resume – Response within 2 business days
All Resumes for consideration must be received by September 29th
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com