Account Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
Join an established, award winning Full Service Landscape Company – Immediate opening for an experienced Account Manager.
Define and build your career with marque accounts!
Works under general supervision of the Branch Manager or Regional Manager, acting as the primary customer service contact, responsible for increasing company revenue through contract services and enhancements.
The Account Manager is responsible for the management of a client portfolio of multiple key clients, focusing on maximizing revenue growth, client retention, and providing customer communications to achieve total client satisfaction and insure that customer/company quality levels are being delivered.
- Develop / maintain strong and positive, long-term client relationships which lead to contract renewals of each account within the customer portfolio.
- Ability to generate customer solutions and proposals that are on point, creative, and consistent with the brand image of the company.
- Create Annual Landscape Budgets for their clients that maximize the value and return on their investment
- Proactively present landscape site enhancement suggestions and horticultural guidance to current clients.
- Responsible for accurate estimates and takeoffs as needed.
- Sell and maintain acceptable gross margins for contract and work orders that meet regional budgets
- Complete and/or coordinate all required paperwork in the sales process; sales reporting, estimates, contracts, sub contracts, insurance certificates, business licenses, work orders, projects, NOI’s, change orders, purchase orders, budgets, and billing.
- Set up meeting with sub-contractor or Specialty Department to review open work orders, schedule, and completion dates.
- Meet with the Operations Supervisor responsible for the account, as needed.
- Perform site walk through and formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
- Collaborate closely with Regional Operations Supervisor, production teams to assure client’s needs are handled efficiently.
- $100,000 Base Salary; Commensurate with experience
- Bonus Incentive Program – $5,000 Quarterly
- Full Medical Benefits / Dental and Vision
- Vacation Pay, Sick Pay
- Dynamic and Supportive Company Culture
- Long Term Career Path Opportunity
Knowledge, Qualifications, and Skills:
- S. in Horticulture, Agriculture or Business preferred, plus 3+ years of experience in customer service and leadership experience within the green industry or equivalent experience.
- A strict sense of organization and time management while having the ability to set up and implement a high level of customer service.
- Ability to network with and facilitate the networking of large groups of company personnel with industry and trade contacts within the marketplace.
- Proficient in maintenance & enhancement estimating and pricing.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel and Outlook
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com