Account Maintenance Manager – Commercial Landscape Company
commercial, HOA accounts. Coordinates the procurement and scheduled use of resources, including labor, equipment, and materials to ensure maximum use and completion of work within budget, safety guidelines, and most important quality standards. This person ensures that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication / customer service, relationship building, and regular site visits.
- Creating and implementing annual landscape budgets for all major accounts.
- Working closely with construction/renovations supervisor to ensure budgets are Implemented and extra billable work is performed in a timely, accurate and profitable manner.
- Providing assurance that contract obligations, quality standards and expectations are fulfilled.
- Meeting maintenance supervisors & foremen, regularly for walkthroughs, weekly task scheduling, and horticultural training.
- Scheduling of irrigation technicians to make sure irrigation clocks are properly programmed and work orders for onsite repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Renovations, enhancements, and tree care proposals as necessary throughout the year for all accounts.
- $75,000 – $85,000 Salary per year / Plus 3% Bonus
- New Company Vehicle
- Medical Benefits
- Dynamic Company Culture
- Vacation Pay – Two weeks / First Year
- Training, coaching, mentoring and developing field staff to reach potential and established goals for company growth. Identify and develop crew leaders. Conduct performance reviews of qualified field personnel.
- Two or Four-Year Degree in Ornamental Horticulture, or similar, preferred (but not required) or 3 – 5 years’ experience in Commercial Landscape Management.
- Knowledge in irrigation systems and controller management.
- Plant and pest identification.
- Ability to develop strong client and employee relationships. Provide field training and direction to maintenance crews on a weekly basis.
- Hands on approach to task management, employee and customer interaction. Responsive to client’s needs and requests – able to identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Must have valid/good driver’s license.
- Bi-lingual (English / Spanish) oral and written skills preferred; but not required.
Due to company growth, this position needs to be filled Quickly!
Only Landscape Professionals Need Apply
Please send Resume – Response within 2 Business
Apply Online Now!
If you qualify email us your resume. You will receive a reply within 2 business days!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org